TERMINOLOGY (SELECT THE CATEGORY TO DISPLAY TERMS)'A-F' 'G-L' 'M-R' 'S-X' 'Y-Z'
- A program that is used by someone to create/edit/display/play some form of usable result.
- Data base program
- A program which is used to access the Internet and display web pages from there
- Compact Disk Read Only Memory device
- Compact Disk Reader/Writer
- Image editor
- Any information organized in the form of an Image, Document, Presentation, or Calculation that can be stored, printed or transmitted
- Card that supplies Video to a monitor
- Used to access emails from web based mail and store them locally for offline work
- Image Editor
- Spreadsheet program
- A permanent program stored in ROM that controls a device as a hard disk cdrom, cdr/w, dvd, dvdr/w, nic, display adapter, etc...
- Low Density Storage device with removable media
- Image editor / converter by Jansoft
- Web page editor
- File Transfer program
- Web Picture page creator
- A part/component of your PC
- Mass Random Access High Density Storage device
- Instant messaging
- A free operating system which is UNIX like but that understands Microsoft formats. It is fully Multi-user multi-tasking, and secure
- Switchbox for using 1 Monitor/keyboard/mouse on 2 PC's
- Information/program storage device
- Unit that is used to show operator what is happening
- Modulator / Demodulator - forms the basis of communication with exterior devices
- The heart of the computer system
Pointer device ...
- animation creator by Jansoft
- Word Processor
- Internet browser and email agent program
- suite (image edit, word process, spreadsheet, presenter, database...)
- Browser and mail agent program
- MS suite (image edit, word process, spreadsheet, presenter, database...)
- a device driver, function library, or other module that is part of an application
- A buggy Misbehaving Operating system billeted as being a finished piece of work until Microsoft's next best thing.
- Operating system that is stable, modular, true multi-user true multi-tasking, Secure, and never needing complete replacement.
- Instant messaging